- De-cluttering and Upshifting
- This is why we can’t have nice things
- The Future of Television
- Digital Barnacles, or, The Future of Filth
- Italian-Style Meatballs
- BlackBerry: RIH
- The BEST+WORST EVER AWARD goes to…
- The UpDating Game
- Shattered Windows
- A Fork in the Road
- You’re only as strong…
- Association Genius
- Boycott Linksys
- Guest Blogging: Accessibility
- My Review of Windows 8
- Lessons from Ancient Greece
- Nooo!! Drop the weapon!
- 21st Century Alchemy
- The Unhealthy Relationship
- One of the many blog posts about Steve Jobs
- Spy vs. Spy
- The Zombie Apocalypse has already begun.
- Mafia Fronts
- Embracing oneself
- What’s an Ubuntu?
- So, what laptop should you buy?
- The Post-Microsoft future and what it means for you
- The Official Flakes-list Buying/Selling Guide
- My Experience with the Nokia N800 (or: How I Built My Own GPS)
- Multiple Goodbyes
- The Phoenix Is Rising
- Why the Cloud Sucks: Part II
- Why the Cloud Sucks: Part I
- McAfee antivirus program glitch
- What are my friends doing this morning?
- Dig your old computer out of the basement…
- The power of Linux compels you?
- Guestblogging: Wolfram Alpha
- There’s a lot out there… somewhere.
- “STOP Calling the Computer Guy!” Part I now online
- “Goodbye, yellow brick road…” but “Hello NURSE!”
- Taking a detour from computers for a bit…
- The OW starts now!
- At Home with the Averatec
- Where have you beeeeN?
- Turn back the hands of time and breathe a little easier.
- eBay refugees, rejoice!
- Are you a legal drinking age?
- Ever used a bazooka as a sniper rifle?
- You’re never going to believe this…
- Google Introduces an iPhone Rival Open to Whims – NYTimes.com
- The First Post
Author Archives: teknosophy
Hi folks. Marc here. Sorry it’s been a while. Many people make new year’s resolutions to lose weight or stop eating chocolate or whatever. If I make one, it’s more toward changing the way I think about things. This year … Continue reading
You can almost hear your mother’s voice, can’t you? This… is an Internet meme (recurring inside jokes shared by Internet users). This particular catphrase is slapped onto myriad funny pictures and even used as a response to dumb comments posted … Continue reading
Connection vs. Content A few years ago, there existed a bus company that would take cheap college students and other risk-takers between New York and Boston for as little as $15. Some journeys would include chickens meandering around the bus, … Continue reading
Doom for Windows (Bonus points if you get the reference) In previous articles, I’ve mentioned the inevitable doom of Microsoft. Once in a million years, I’ve been known to exaggerate, and say that Microsoft’s shoddy products are the root of … Continue reading
Meatballs? Have you ever walked around one of those great North American wholesale stores? You know, the store where you’ll find the heads of small businesses and large families or both? Well, I always have fun going there, and when … Continue reading
I’m sick of all of these financial newspapers asking questions. Oh, WHY did the entire computer industry take a 16% downturn the minute Windows 8 landed in the hands of consumers? Why, why why? MAYBE BECAUSE IT SUCKS. I’m very … Continue reading